|Yoga Certificate Course||English||22 Nov - 21 Dec 2019 *||18 to 60 Years||Rs.10,000/-|
|योग प्रशिक्षक शिविर||हिन्दी||२२ नवंबर से २१ दिसंबर २०१९ *||१८ से ६० साल||रु.१०,०००/-|
|Yoga Certificate Course||English||1-30 May 2020 *||18 to 60 Years||Rs.10,000/-|
|योग प्रशिक्षक शिविर||हिन्दी||१ से ३० मई २०२० *||१८ से ६० साल||रु.१०,०००/-|
Medium : English and Hindi
Camp Donations are non-refundable.
Place : Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari
Camp Donation : Rs.10,000/-
Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.And partake enthusiastically in Camp Schedule : morning 5am to night 10pm.
- Total Course duration: 6 Months
- Skill Training : First one month In-house training (theory & Practical) at sprawling Vivekanandapuram campus in Kanyakumari. Bring your all personal usage items like, toiletries, writing materials and medicines (if any).
- Practical Training : After attending this one month residential programme the participants would be organizing and conducting three Yoga Satras (10/15 days duration) at their home town in coordination with the local branch center of Vivekananda Kendra with minimum of 15 participants.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik or Nagdandi (J&K) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
- After successful completion of Team Dynamics, conducting of the Yoga Shiksha Shivir, and passing in the written the examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
The Camp is fully residential. Simple dormitory accommodation is provided separately for Ladies and Gents. We provide simple vegetarian food. Participants should report at Shibir office one day before the camp starts i.e. 21st Nov latest by 5.00 pm and can leave only after concluding day i.e. 21st Dec afternoon. Late reporting and/or leaving before the camp concludes are strictly not allowed.
For any query plz drop an email to Yoga Certificate Course co-ordinator at ycckk [at] vkendra.org